Job TitleOperations Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Join the MAU Team as an Operations Supervisor. The Operations Supervisor will provide work direction to shift leadership team and subordinates to achieve safety, machine, quality, delivery, cost and people objectives set by the customer and MAU. This will require the Operations Supervisor to manage the daily tasks of manufacturing and material movement associates working in various departments throughout the Mill.
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Great work environment
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
• Health Club Reimbursement program
• Additional Supplemental benefit programs
• 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
• Associates Degree or three to five years supervisory experience in a manufacturing/logistics setting
• HR Certification (PHR or SHRM-CP)
• Lean Greenbelt
• Written and Verbal Communication Proficiency
• Customer/Client Focus
• Ability to make decisions.
• Excellent office/computer skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Fast paced individual with a background and passion for solving problems and learning new things
• Customer Expectations
o Lead Pre-Shift Meetings.
o Manage employee work assignments based on turnover and call-offs.
o Communicate shift turnover effectively.
o Perform Gemba walks throughout the shift (Process Compliance).
o Verify production via Hour by Hour reporting.
o Respond/Perform special request from the customer.
o Address Concerns.
o Update communication boards (SMQDC).
o Ability to implement countermeasures and apply containment.
o Ensure BIB standards are maintained.
• Talent Management
o Manage MAU associates.
o Sustain and support Leader Standard Work.
o Management Crisis i.e. safety issues, injuries, property damage, etc.
o Provide continuous training efforts to improve team’s performance.
o Oversee Process Improvement.
o Oversee employee claims/investigations.
o Facilitate security compliance and suspension of employees.
• Operational Management
o Promote/support a positive Safety Culture.
o Ensure profitability of the Minimize/eliminate property damage risk.
o Provide post-accident reports and drug testing.
o Maintain payroll/Kronos daily.
o Support and operate within headcount allocations.
o Manage expectations regarding Cardinal Safety and Quality rules.
o Participate in continuous improvement projects when expectations aren’t met.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships, and tailored business solutions.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Operations Supervisor job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply