Job TitlePlant Controller
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Plant Controller with our client in Barnwell, SC. As a Plant Controller, you will be responsible for maintain the integrity of the standard cost system through creation, maintenance and review of throughput rates and tariffs.
- Drive financial decisions by creating, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures
- Prepare annual operating budgets and associated monthly reporting and forecasting
- Create and review analysis of reports across the manufacturing operations
- Maintain the integrity of the standard cost system through creation, maintenance and review of throughput rates and tariffs
- Supervise inventory control analysts
- Participate in international, group-wide, controll initiatives centered around improvements to the fully integrated SAP system
- Protect company assets through implementation of control policies and procedures
- Contribute to team efforts by working with and across manufacturing and sales teams provide report, interpretation, and guidance derived from operating results
- 10+ years’ of progressive accounting and financial reporting experience
- Experience in standard cost accounting within a manufacturing enterprise
- Strong leadership skills (preferred)
- Supervisory and team building skills
- Travel when required
- Must be a team player
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Prior experience in an SAP environment (or similar ERP environment) (preferred)
- Business acumen, manage processes, utilize fully integrated financial software;
- Creating and evaluating standard costs, developing budgets, financial planning and analysis skills, understanding of audit / tax requirements, analyzing and interrupting information
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities