LocationGoose Creek, SC
Job TitleFP&A Analyst
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career at JW Aluminum in Ladson, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for providing financial analysis that will lead to the achievement of financial and business goals.
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing industry
- Previous Excel modeling experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient organizational and multitasking skill with ability to change direction quickly
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Must be able to travel as required
- Develop plans, forecasts, and actual result analytics
- Contribute to improving efficiencies and performance as well as providing quality and timely financial information (e.g. KPI tracking)
- Proactively evaluate the results of operations including variance analysis, identify trends/risks/opportunities, and recommend actions to ensure JW achieves its goals and objectives
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of inventory valuation
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting as input for significant business and financial issues
- CapEx project analysis and tracking
- Assist in monthly close process in accordance with corporate close schedule
- Produce recurring and ad hoc management reporting
- Support Lean initiatives through quantifying potential savings and measurement of realized savings
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply