Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Accountant, you will plan, analyze and report on an area of General Accounting (GA). Develop processes to maximize efficiency and control through process design and proper controls complying with the U.S. Accounting Guidelines.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a Short Term contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable / General Accounting experience
- Previous manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Project Accounting skills and experience (preferred)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- SAP experience
- FI and (Procurement) MM module experience (preferred)
- Assist Manager with the management of the GA area using proper accounting controls, record retention and tax rules to maintain adequate control and compliance
- Analyze G/L accounts and financial reporting identifying financial risks and opportunities
- Manage day-to-day-activities, performing assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner including the resolution of vendor, customer and affiliate issues
- Provide planning and forecast data to management
- Complete month end tasks timely, verifying accuracy of financial data for group reporting
- Provide support for annual audits, government and tax reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply