LocationNorth Charleston, SC
Job TitleFinancial Analyst
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career in Charleston, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting planning and budgeting processes, supporting month end processing and variance analysis.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
- 2+ years of financial/accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred)
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Strong teamwork orientation with ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Willingness to own projects, and make a significant impact on the company’s success
- Support month end processing and variance analysis
- Support planning and budgeting processes
- Control inter-company transfer price calculations and analysis
- Be responsible for material costing and inventory evaluations
- Be responsible for intercompany billing/posting
- Represent Controlling in all product cost related tasks and processes
- Play an active role in improving plant processes and efficiencies
- Handle special assignments on an as needed basis at the direction of Plant Controller
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply