Job TitleManufacturing Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
The Manufacturing Engineerdirects, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects. Monitors work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and company standards. Ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and all other project participants.
- BS in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience with various manufacturing processes – this can include co-op/intern experience
- Must have excellent project management skills
- Must have demonstrated success in continuous improvement methodologies
- Must have basic knowledge of quality tools
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must have the ability to travel up to 20%
- Knowledge of machining castings, AL welding, and rubber molding is preferred
- Knowledge of best in class assembly practices is preferred
- Experience with SAP is preferred
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities