Job TitleMechanical Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with MAU's client in Augusta, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Mechanical Engineer, you will work mechanical designs for New Product Development teams.
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated expertise in product and assembly design for different manufacturing processes
- Experience with CAD software
- PTC Creo (preferred)
- Experience with GD&T
- Strong understanding of mechanical engineering principles
- Lead the design process of vehicle related components and modules from concept to production for new product development and major current model changes
- Work directly with all facets of the organization to ensure project success with respect to Quality, Delivery, and cost goals
- Create design validation plans
- Develop product development plans that include product cost and project cost and schedule estimating
- Transform market requirements in to system, subsystem and component product requirements
- Conduct DFMEA
- Utilize PTC Creo to design and develop mechanical components, subsystems and systems
- Create and release component and assembly drawing using GD&T when appropriate
- Incorporate tolerance studies and DFMA
- Lead and engage cross functional teams to ensure quality, deliver, and cost metrics are attained
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply