Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Job TitleMechanical Maintenance Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
ZINUS is a rapidly growing eCommerce mattress and furniture company that values and empowers an entrepreneurial spirit in all of our employees. We’ve been in the business for over 16 years, compressing and delivering mattresses while other bed-in-a-box companies were still just a twinkle in their founder’s eyes.
Without the direction of Youn Jae Lee (or as we respectfully and affectionately refer to him, Mr. Lee) ZINUS would not be the company it is today. The entrepreneurial Lee started his business in the great outdoors, first building tents in 1979. He then moved ZINUS into the home, having now provided more than 10 million sleepers and sitters a place to relax.
ZINUS celebrates its 40th anniversary this year. As of today, we receive an average of 600 reviews daily from customers who buy and use our products beyond the U.S and Canada, as we expand our business to new countries including Korea, Australia, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia and Europe. Moreover, around 3,500 employees in 12 workplaces around the world accompany us in our journey.
ZINUS has multiple, existing manufacturing locations around the world and we are investing in our first US based manufacturing plant that will be in McDonough, Georgia. We are currently recruiting employees for key positions that share in our gratitude and service corporate virtue.
Expand your professional portfolio as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with Zinus in McDonough, GA. As the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will assist in the installation of new automated manufacturing & facilities equipment. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor of science in mechanical or related scientific discipline OR equivalent at 5+ years of technical experience in manufacturing environment
- 3+ Experience in manufacturing environment and lean manufacturing
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical semantics and blueprints
- Strong foundation of problem-solving skills, machine operation data analysis ability
- Must be self-motivated and willing to support a facility and maintenance technicians
- Must have hands on experience with pneumatic and hydraulic system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (Preferred)
- Assist in the installation of new automated manufacturing & facilities equipment
- Investigate root causes and perform corrective action
- Analyze equipment performance and implement plan for improvement
- Report and document any equipment/process abnormalities
- Analyze and optimize mechanical issues to increase productivity
- Work as a team member in continuous improvement efforts for machine capacity utilization
- Provide engineering support and lectures to technicians
- Build-up TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) process
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply