Controls Engineer I
Job TitleControls Engineer I
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Controls Engineer with Robert Bosch in Florence, KY. As the Controls Engineer, you will debug and implement process improvements of assembly or manufacturing line controls. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct-Hire Opportunity
- Two-year degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge of PLC programming typically associated with 5+ years of experience
- 3+ years of related experience and or training
- Working knowledge, understand and be capable of programming in PLC language, i.e. (LAD) ladder diagram, (CSF) control system flowchart, (STL) statement list
- Resolve major programming problems
- Recognize and secure external expertise when required
- Debug and implement process improvements of assembly or manufacturing line controls
- Design and optimize automated equipment concepts
- Troubleshoot robotic to plc interface programming, modify it if needed
- Maintain and modify vision systems
- Assist maintenance personnel with machine problems
- Conduct maintenance personnel training
- Maintain technical skills
- Complete special assignments
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply