Project Manager - Engineering
Job TitleProject Manager - Engineering
Employment TypeDirect Placement
- Responsible for planning/coordinating, executing and tracking of Service and New Equipment Projects.
- Coordinate the priority based scheduling of field service engineers/programmers in the commission of field service.
- Work with the Customer Service Manager, Engineering and Sales Departments to launch and execute projects; accountable for meeting customer’s specifications and meeting budget and timing requirements.
- Do what is necessary to obtain customer project acceptance.
- Track technical and service issues and ensure all inquiries and issues are resolved completely, quickly and efficiently.
- Conduct weekly project reviews for status, action plan and financial performance.
- Establish project priorities & risk analysis.
- Maintain internal resource plans
- Ensure that all company and customer established procedures are followed.
- Provide end of project feedback to the Sales/Marketing team..
- Establish and maintain internal working relationships across the company to foster the development of cross-functional teamwork and to ensure effective communication, resource sharing and fulfillment of objectives
- Assist in generation of customer service proposals, spare parts support and other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree (ME/EE/AET/AEET/AES) preferred, but not an absolute requirement
- 5 years of project coordination and/or management experience in an manufacturing environment.
- Engineering/technical or manufacturing background (preferrably automotive) with strong problem solving skills.
- Independently motivated and able to make sound decisions based on both engineering fundamentals as well as the right decision for a particular set of conditions.
- Effectiveness in comunication and conflict resolution from factory floor to managerial levels.
- Available for travel (domestic and international) and for field service coordination outside of normal working hours.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Detailed-oriented, well organized and ability to multi-task.
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities