Manufacturing Process Engineer
Job TitleManufacturing Process Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Jumpstart your career with Robert Bosch in Florence, KY and expand your professional portfolio. As the manufacturing process engineering you will be responsible for day to day engineering and problem solving. You will also have responsible for ensuring targets are met in regards to safety, quality, cost and delivery by reducing scrap, improving cycle time, and other process improvements for their respective area.
- Health Benefits
- Great hours
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or Metallurgy from an accredited institution with 3+ yrs. experience in a manufacturing or other relevant industry experience
- Experience with machining process or heat-treating processes preferred
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical problem solver
- Experience with RedX methodology or other problem-solving tools
- Identify, analyze and implement improvements in cost, quality, safety and delivery
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles in existing processes
- Contribute knowledge of manufacturing processes to Design for Manufacturability activities
- Develop and maintain APQP documents such as PFMEA, flow charts, etc.
- Lead and/or provide input for the specification, design, build and launch of new processes
- Develop and maintain process documentation such as Set-up Instructions and Work Instructions
- Lead and/or participate in procurement, installation and runoff of new equipment
- Analyze existing and future production capacity requirements
- Lead and/or participate in implementing Engineering Change Requests
- Incorporate needs of Production into project and process activities
- Develop Preventive Maintenance and spare parts plan for equipment
- Provide and maintain project timelines and budgets
- Develop engineering practices and procedures to improve existing systems
- Support continuous improvement activities to address safety, quality and productivity for the assigned area
- Coordinate with maintenance to evaluate technician training gaps and recommended training
- Conduct regular audits (Quality- LPA, Work Station, 5S, Operator, etc.)
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply