Job TitleControls Designer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Controls Designer in Hudson, NH. As the Controls Designer, you will conceptualize and communicate Human Machine Interface (HMI) for user ease, speedy fault recovery and robust operation. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Degree (preferred) OR 2 + years related experience
- Demonstrated experience in Software Quality Assurance, developing test strategies, plans, and scripts
- Experience in programming (Robot, Solid Works, and/or Allen Bradley PLC, Cognex Vision)
- Previous experience with the following equipment:
- Fanuc SCARA robots
- Cognex Vision Systems
- Pallet Indexing Servo Conveyors
- Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Controllers
- Thermal controls
- Ultra-high precision liquid dispensing stations
- All equipment validated to 21CFR820.75
Must be willing to 50% travel locally within 45 minutes of Hudson, NH to work with suppliers and manufacturers
- Conceptualize and communicate Human Machine Interface (HMI) for user ease, speedy fault recovery and robust operation.
- Generate all wiring schematics and tie out with operational software and HMI software.
- Work from the Machine Designers URS, add and edit details for standardized controls.
- Plan major technology assignments
- Evaluate performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
- Collaborate with product owners and developers to define the testing methodology required for applications development in a reliable and scalable environment
- Develop executable test procedures for interactive applications
- Design test scenarios and test plans
- Develop executable test scripts for automation of interactive applications
- Evaluate existing test scenarios and test plans
- Update existing test scenarios, test plans, and test scripts as necessary
- Create project resource estimates, define metrics to track the completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency, and quality
- Manage updates to testing-related artifacts, including the test execution log, regression log, requirements traceability matrix, defect log, and user guide
- Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
- Execute testing on both Web front end and back-end systems
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply