LocationEast Stroudsburg, PA
Job TitleQuality Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The position is responsible for positioning the respective Vertical for growth in existing and new markets. Working closely with Quality, Operations, Technology, and Logistics, this role is pivotal in maintaining our quality and compliance with governing entities.
- Serve as liaison between ESB and Quality Manager in GVL.
- Revise and update quality documentation as required (routings, WI’s, forms).
- Initial project to conduct a mass review of all routings and WI’s and assist with the development of control plans and PFMEA’s for block.
- Conduct root cause and corrective action on internal and external quality issues.
- Implement root cause and corrective action on internal and external audit findings.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to ensure QMS compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and customer requirements.
- Ensure processes are being followed through routine audits.
- Monitor aircraft brush quality and critical assembly processes.
- Conduct operator training on procedures, processes and equipment.
- Organize routine quality review meetings with management.
- Handle incoming inspection of raw materials.
- Coordinate gage and equipment calibrations.
- Backup process engineer when absent and assist on projects (X-ray % graph replacement, process and raw material changes, etc.)
- Assist with other operational needs as required (EHS, production, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in Quality or Operations
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Ability to clearly present ideas and reports in written and verbal format
- Ability to work well with subordinates, peers and superiors in all departments of the Company
- Ability to work professionally with external contacts of the Company
- Have good time management skills
- Adherence to all Company policies
- Abililty to interpret drawings and specifications
- Ability to create, structure and process appropriate electrical/mechanical/thermal testing
- Manufacturing, quality systems and lean initiatives a plus
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds
- Be capable of traveling within the US and internationally.
- Must have physical capabilities consummate with the job’s requirements
- Have a high safety awareness of self, others and surrounding environment.
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunity for advancement
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities