Job TitleProcess Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in Abbeville, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Process Engineer, you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of engineering activities related to the optimization of manufacturing equipment and systems as well as new product launch projects.
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ore related technical field
- 1+ years of manufacturing extrusion/injection molding experience
- Be responsible for systematic manufacturing performance improvement in areas of machine efficiency, quality and process optimization
- Work with R&D engineering and manufacturing to ensure new products are transitioned to production successfully
- Lead capital projects including reviewing new technology, recommending capital investment and managing project through implementation
- Review manufacturing trends to identify areas where improvement is needed and leads teams to determine/implement solutions
- Experiment with existing processes and work flows to make recommendations on necessary changes
- Set products running speeds, data reports and verifies product integrity/machine conformance
- Change conditions that fall short of optimum or for reasons of safety or equipment limitations
- Assist on changeover standardization and scrap improvement
- Recommend improving or shortening process steps
- Assist in development of training information and documentation
- Manage budgeted costs through process improvements
- Consult with vendors and manufacturers as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply