Robert Bosch, LLC - Sr. Quality Engineer
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Sr. Quality Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Robert Bosch, LLC – Senior Quality Engineer – Charleston, SC
Bosch Charleston is a part of a global network with close to 400,000 associates who make products that are “Invented for Life".
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
MAU Workforce Solutions has an exclusive agreement with Robert Bosch, LLC in Charleston, SC and facilitates all hiring activities from internal hires, co-ops, contractors and external hires for its location.
- Quality Tools and Methods Specialist: Coach or lead cross-functional teams to meet quality system and tools requirements in manufacturing and support departments (8D, FMEA, SPC, PDCA, CIP, etc.)
- Responsible for setting the goals of the department and leading associates to achieve them.
- Responsible for the Planning and Conducting of Process and System Audits of manufacturing and support departments.
- Responsible for maintenance of management processes in the plant.
- Responsible for projects reporting and other duties as required.
- Provide internal technical support in resolving production capability problems and defects.
- Provide engineering support for auditing, measuring and testing equipment.
- Successfully work and interact within cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives.
- Work self-dependently on department projects to improve cost and quality of processes.
- Self-dependent working capabilities: Goal and result oriented.
- Follow and Develop structured approaches for more complex tasks.
- Coordinate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- BS Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 5+ years experience in automotive manufacturing environment.
- Superior written and oral communication skills to independently prepare and deliver presentations, training materials and author procedures.
- Strong team facilitation skills and the ability to motivate teams and individuals not in a direct line of control to advance on improvement projects.
- Ability to interface with the organization to solve problems as well as develop and implement training courses.
- Certified ISO/TS 16949 Auditor, ASQ Certified Quality Auditor.
- Knowledge of IQ-FMEA Software, knowledge of Value Stream Mapping.
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**