Facilities Electrical Engineer
Job TitleFacilities Electrical Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Facilities Electrical Engineer
Join Mercedes-Benz Vans in Charleston, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Facilities Electrical Engineer, you will install and maintain components and processes used in the generation, manipulation, transmission, and storage of electricity. You will also analyze equipment to establish operating data and conducts experiments.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Health Benefits
- Direct hire opportunity
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Facilities Engineering, or similar engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field
- Skilled in developing, writing, reviewing, and executing facility capital initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Facilities Management
- Knowledge of Building Code Requirements
- Provide input on establishing budgets, participate in tender process, and review invoices and change requests
- Maintain operation of all electrical equipment and implement a maintenance program for the facility
- Develop and implement preventive and predictive maintenance program, including internal manpower and external vendors for all building utility systems
- Coordinate equipment inspections and testing of equipment as part of an overall preventive maintenance program
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of projects with all stake holders including production, maintenance, and all facilities management team members
- Implement reliability program for electrical equipment
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- Analyze designs to designate necessary equipment to collect data
- Evaluate and synthesize experimental tests and their results
- Read and design plans to build electrical systems on a variety of products and machinery
- Will perform other duties as assigned
From passenger cars to commercial vans, the Mercedes-Benz brand stands as one of Daimler AGs many success stories. Behind Mercedes-Benz and our several other automotive brands are more than 280,000 employees worldwide who put into practice Daimler’s core values of Passion, Respect, Integrity and Discipline each day to accomplish our vision. As the inventor of the automobile, we believe it is our mission and our duty to shape the future of mobility in a safe and sustainable manner - with trendsetting technologies, outstanding products and made-to-measure services.
Here in Charleston, SC, Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC is writing an exciting chapter in Daimler’s history as we add the first U.S. van assembly plant for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, in addition to our existing reassembly operation for Sprinter and METRIS vans. Our slogan at Mercedes-Benz is "Vans. Born to Run." We invite engaged, innovative job candidates to run the ramp up of our new facility with us!
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply