Robert Bosch, LLC- Associate Software Engineer
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC- Associate Software Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Robert Bosch, LLC – Associate Software Engineer– Charleston, SC
Bosch Charleston is a part of a global network with close to 400,000 associates who make products that are “Invented for Life.”
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
• FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
• AWIM (A World In Motion)
• Application Engineer for IT Shop floor Management and Industry 4.0/Connected Industry.
• Creation of specification and concepts for Industry 4.0 solutions.
• Specifying application of IT Shop floor management solutions for the Bosch production sites, NA/worldwide and external customers.
• Creation of project definition and specifications, and development of concepts.
• Cooperation and communication with customer and machine suppliers.
• Bachelor's degree in IT and/or Manufacturing technologies or similar required.
• Desirable experience in the area of Automation and Assembly technologies.
• Self-organized and systematic work approach.
• Personality: committed, creative, resilient and capable.
• Operation: independent, innovative, reliable and conscientious.
• Able to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, willing to perform tasks outside the official job descriptions.
• Authentic and dynamic personality with a _team-first and can-do attitude.
• Preferred multilingual experience in English and/or Spanish and potentially German.
• Ability and willingness to travel 50% domestically and internationally.