Robert Bosch, LLC - Associate Total Productive Maintenance Engineer
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Associate Total Productive Maintenance Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Robert Bosch, LLC – Associate Total Productive Maintenance Engineer– Charleston, SC
Bosch Charleston is a part of a global network with close to 400,000 associates who make products that are “Invented for Life.”
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) is a holistic approach to equipment maintenance that strives to achieve perfect production:
- No Accidents, No breakdowns, No small stops or slow running, No defects
- Engineer in the TPM team for high volume production of gasoline high pressure injection valves, responsible for Equipment Reliability and TPM activities to achieve a Safe Work Environment for our associates, a high level of Overall Equipment Efficiency and lowest Internal Failure Costs.
- Identify and resolve technical problems for Laser welding and Laser marking discovered during pilot production runs and entire product life-cycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering or Manufacturing is required.
- It is preferable that the applicant has experience in mechanical assemblies and volume production, proven ability in prioritizing and problem solving techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively across the organization using verbal and written communication skills.
- Working in a dynamic team environment and driving projects towards successful completion in a timely manner is essential for the success of our business
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**