Robert Bosch, LLC - Industry 4.0 Architect
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Industry 4.0 Architect
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
- Derive i4.0 strategy for the plant as part of the overall production system approach
- Lead implementation of i4.0 solutions
- Interface to European Lead-plants and regional head-quarter
- Support CI with development of IT infrastructure
- Support Value Streams with programming and implementing solutions
- Ensure current and available standards (Bosch, PS, external) are considered
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or comparable degree
- Experience in the areas of industrial controls/automation and systems development with relational databases.
- Background in systems development/integration
- Knowledge of Software programming languages
- Full knowledge and comprehension of at least one object oriented programming language (C#, Java, etc.)
- database management system such as Microsoft SQL or Oracle (database programming and administration, writing queries)
- Bosch standard OpCoN-MES such or ProMaster
- Familiarity with industry standard communication protocols such as OPC, Modbus, etc…
- Knowledge of industrial controls specifically: Rexroth/CoDeSys based PLC’s (OpCon+) preferred, Siemens
- Knowledge about data mining methodologies, Big data applications
- Previous project management experience
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities