Robert Bosch, LLC - Manufacturing Engineer - Common Rail Injection
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Manufacturing Engineer - Common Rail Injection
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC in Charleston, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As a Manufacturing Engineer – Common Rail Injection, you will implement engineering changes. Create and maintain documentation, plans and lean principles. Lead projects to improve company processes to meet key metrics. Teach associates in new processes, systems and equipment.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with company match
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct Hire
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years technical experience
- Experience using lean manufacturing principles
- Project management skills and Project Startup experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with precision CNC grinding processes including OD, ID, and Double-Disc Grinding, Washing, and precision measurement processes
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD
- Solidworks (preferred)
- Experience with Robots and Robotic systems (preferred)
- Excellent teamwork orientation
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Proficient self-motivation with ability to take initiative
- Excellent root cause identification and problem solving / analytical skills
- Develop, maintain, and apply lean manufacturing principles (BPS) throughout the value stream for equipment design, workplace layouts, labor, & material flow to meet strategic goals
- Responsible for precision grinding of small components
- Create and maintain manufacturing documentation and quality plans according to company standards (including process flow diagrams, control plans, PFMEA, PQIs, process control documentation, standard work instructions, etc…)
- Effectively implement / coordinate engineering changes, new manufacturing / product releases, and capacity increases including PPAP preparation and build
- Identify and lead projects to improve cost, quality, delivery, utilization, and safety of manufacturing processes in order to meet key metrics within the workshop
- Investigate and solve root causes of manufacturing process problems
- Apply BPS principles to the value stream to support product team, CIP, and plant goals
- Tooling, Fixture, Gage, and equipment design
- Instruct and train associates in new processes, systems, and equipment
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
In 2015, the Bosch Group invested some $7.5 billion in research and development, and operated 118 engineering sites worldwide. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is "Invented for life."
At the Charleston, SC facility, the Bosch plant has manufactured high quality automotive products for more than 40 years. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors. We pride ourselves as a non-union plant and promote a team oriented environment. The facility is equipped with state of the art automated production equipment and technology.
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply