LocationFountain Inn, SC
Job TitleProcess Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in Fountain Inn SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As a Process Engineer, you will be in charge of all the activities related to the qualification of new products and the support of the production in case of product related technical issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Technical Culture
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering, with at least some thermal spray experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of company technical production processes
- Technical drawing comprehension 4.6 Quality Management System basic training based on ISO 9001
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to travel up to ten percent (10%) of the time
- An essential function for this position, based on business necessity, is that the employee must be physically in attendance at his/her workstation at the designated company office location during the normal business hours designated for the position
- Coordinate and manage the activities developed by the Engineering Dept. and define a change of jobs related to capacity
- Responsible to authorize final technical decision based on production and laboratory data information
- Responsible for product modification requested from the Customer and also from Flame Spray (Frozen Process Change Request or similar document)
- Responsible for analyze the new product specs and drawings (Included quality control requirements)
- Support (under request) the Sales Department during the new product negotiation
- Carry on all the preliminary activities needed in order to check the feasibility of the qualification process
- Responsible to organize the kick-off meeting for new qualifications
- Responsible to prepare the Manufacturing Process Plan (or similar document) necessary for new product qualification
- Responsible to carry out the First Piece Qualification (or similar activity) necessary for new product qualification
- Responsible to carry out the Pilot Lot Qualification (or similar activity) necessary for new product qualification
- Responsible for involving the above-mentioned activities with the Production and Quality Control Department
- Responsible for Parameters Date Sheet Preparation, operating instruction and Traveler preparation and updating these forms
- Responsible for organizing the closure qualification meeting
- Work with other functions of engineering to provide tooling, robot programs, masking for new product
- Responsible for working with production concerning parts going from qualification to production
- Support Production and Quality Control during the production activities
- Support and attend quality management activities
- Responsible to maintain and update all the indicator and necessary reports
- Support all the activities related to the Quality, Safety and Environment Company certifications
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply