LocationGoose Creek, SC
Job TitleProcess Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jump-start your career with MAU in Goose Creek, SC and expand your professional portfolio. As the Process Technician, you will process jobs in ERP SYSTEM to identify potential stock inventory to utilize for processing and provide to Processing Supervisor for confirmation of availability. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay with bonus
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Health benefits
- Direct hire opportunity
- College Degree in Engineering or other technical training and experience (preferred)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems such as E2 Shoptech or similar system (preferred)
- Experience working with Welded products (preferred)
- Working knowledge of GD&T and blueprint reading (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skill, with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Must exhibit a high level of motivation, sense of urgency, and attention to detail
- Finalize and input the new job BOM’s into the ERP SYSTEM operating system
- Assign material requirements to the individual items for process development
- Input Make vs. Buy decisions and process routing as confirmed in kickoff meeting into ERP system
- Communicate to the development team when the new job is set to the planned state in ERP system
- Update ERP SYSTEM with any material and make vs. buy changes as directed to improve processing cost and timing for project.
- Process job in ERP SYSTEM to identify potential stock inventory to utilize for processing and provide to Processing Supervisor for confirmation of availability
- Assist in Quality Inspection plan development
- Communicate to Purchasing when the new job is set to Firm to update and input Purchase Orders to vendors
- Assist in entering production summary quantities into ERP SYSTEM as required
- Develop Production Standard forms for posting in work centers
- Assist in physical inventory verifications for accurate reporting
- Provide necessary manufacturing support
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply