Job TitleProject Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Project Engineer with our client in Graniteville, SC. As Project Engineer, you will work with the production team and clients to develop system designs to meet installation requirements and performance standards using CAD software. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- BSME +3 years of design experience
- 3+ years’ experience in design of mechanical equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude with work knowledge of electro-mechanical systems and sheet metal design assemblies
- Experience designing in CAD and using SolidWorks or Inventor
- Strong background with machining and manufacturing principals, hands-on machining experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience using MS Office products, specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of mechanical systems, sheet metal design
- Understanding of DFA and DFM
- Knowledge of mechanical testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Support sales and project management client relationship by communicating with facility/construction representatives
- Innovate by developing new concepts and mechanisms used in system operation
- Specify materials, processes, and details in all phases of development and manufacturing
- Create drawings, bill of materials, test specifications, engineering change notices, and assist with creating work instructions, manuals, etc.
- Create prototypes and test with mechanical systems
- Support full product lifecycle through the product development and commercialization process including testing, documentation, manufacturing build and customer feedback response
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply