Job TitleQuality Engineer
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Jumpstart your career in GREER, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Quality Engineer, you will drive product quality improvement via analysis, inspection, process optimization and key process controls.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 4 years of Quality experience in a manufacturing or automotive environment also accepted
- 2 years of professional quality experience or engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1 – 3 years of assembly manufacturing experience, including experience with
- Process planning
- 2 years of quality/project leadership experience
- Problem solving experience using root cause analysis and technical quality methods
- 1-3 years Microsoft Office experience
- 1-3 years of experience applying complex technical problem solving skills
- Control charts, 8D, Fishbones
- Provides technical problem solving/quality expertise to production teams
- Performs root cause analysis of complex technical problems
- Drives Quality Improvement activities for all plant manufacturing issues
- Leads cross-functional quality improvement/issue resolution teams
- Performs day-to-day responsibilities with limited supervision
- Defines, implements, and manages Dynamic Section Control (DSC) inspection
- Drives internal department issues to closure in PQM
- Determines key process characteristics and implements control mechanisms
- Supports product audit reviews with department responsibility for call assignment and accuracy
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply