IFA Rotorion - Project Manager
Job TitleIFA Rotorion - Project Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with MAU at IFA Rotorion in Charleston, SC or Novi MI, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of projects related to new site selection, site development, building construction, as well as special project assignments related to process and procedure development. This role will act as a liaison between the developers, contractors, and IFA management.
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of experience in engineering or corporate project management
- 5+ years of experience dealing with project budgets, contractors, developers, and permitting entities
- PMP certified
- Knowledge of and experience using automotive Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) methodology
- Demonstrated ability to perform cost and financial calculations
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate commercial issues
- Ability to interpret automotive drawings
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to lead an international cross functional team
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Manage multi-million dollar, multi-year, domestic and international site development projects
- Work with the cross-functional, interdisciplinary IFA team to ensure successful project execution
- Coordinate meetings with partners, contractors or suppliers
- Ensure Customer and IFA project milestone requirements are achieved
- Provide inputs to and participate in Project Status Reports (PSRs)
- Develop project timing schedules using Microsoft Project, monitor task execution status, and communicate status to management and project team members
- Lead project status meetings consisting of cross functional teams
- Monitor Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) project planning, project budgeting and execution
- Lead Risk & Opportunity Management including identification, mitigation planning and implementation
- Drive decisions that follow the Value Added/Value Engineering (VA/VE) process
- Recognize priority conflicts and bottleneck situations concerning capacities, scheduling or budget; inform IFA leadership and develop solutions
- Perform special projects as required
- All employees are responsible for having an awareness and understanding of IFA’s commitment to ISO 14001
IFA, North America is the North American headquarters for one of the world's leading suppliers of drive shafts for the automotive industry. Located in Charleston, South Carolina and Novi, Michigan, the IFA, North America brand is well-known and respected around the world. Our unique combination of German and American culture provides our associates with an excellent working environment and comprehensive total compensation package to include : Life-Work Balance Life-Work balance is important at IFA. Our paid time-off package includes 11 company paid holidays and generous paid vacation time!
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply