Job TitleNDI Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as an NDI Manager with our client in Ladson, SC. As the NDI Manager, you will manage the Non-Destructive testing department to deliver company objectives. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university
- Or one to two years related management experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and management experience
- 7+ years of experience in performing ultrasonic and penetrant inspection on Composite structures for aerospace
- Basic math skills such as, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Epicor software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word Processing software
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and appropriate regulations in business management, purchasing, finance, quality assurance, and production and inventory control, as they apply to a manufacturing operation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze, and use financial information/reports as a management tool
- Ability to manage several activities / projects at once, to organize / prioritize work, to meet deadlines and to prepare plans and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and develop subordinates
- Coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly reporting among direct reports and submit to the appropriate people
- Identify and develop reports necessary to effectively manage the Non-Destructive testing department and to meet our overall company objectives
- Provide Level III support for Phased Array UT projects including hardware/software integration, defect evaluation, code compliance and inspections
- Develop procedures and inspections techniques for new applications and NADCAP approval for ultrasonic inspection
- Provide top-level leadership with regard to inspections utilizing Liquid Penetrant, Visual and Ultrasonic focusing on strategic planning and implementation of the plan
- Ensure that all direct reports are meeting the goals and objectives set out in the business plan and that adequate time is being committed and plans are in place to achieve these goals
- Monitor monthly inspection throughput to identify problems with quality and productivity
- Develop and implement corrective action to ensure that each problem is addressed and corrected
- Provide leadership and guidance to all direct reports with a strong focus on implementing lean manufacturing and improving productivity. Focus on identifying and driving out waste and inefficiency
- Ensure training programs are in place and effective
- Develop new training programs where necessary and ensure that existing programs are used and followed up on
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply