Job TitleEngineering Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in Sumter, SC and expand your professional portfolio. As the Engineering Manager, you will lead the process engineering, project engineering, production maintenance, and facilities maintenance functions. As a member of the site leadership team, you will lead the development & delivery of solutions to support the quality, performance, and delivery of products and enhancement of value to our customers. You must have strong leadership skills with a focus on excellence and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Advanced degree in science, engineering or a related discipline
- Identify technical solutions to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and reduce conversion loss
- Standardize equipment setup and changeovers
- Enhance Total Preventative Maintenance programs on production and facility equipment
- Implement new cost savings initiatives
- Lead automation efforts
- Lead process improvement projects
- Have overall responsibility for maintaining the facility and site
- Manage capital budgets
- Manage cross functional teams
- Develop individuals within the company & build a World Class Technical Organization
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply