Reliability Engineering Manager
Job TitleReliability Engineering Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Reliability Engineering Manager
The Reliability Engineering Manager is responsible for developing and coordinating all mechanical and electrical aspects of improving equipment reliability (OEE) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of maintenance, standardizing our preventive maintenance program and developing our workforce. The individual will also need to work closely with our parts storeroom team to maintain inventory levels, qualify replacement parts and reduce spend. This role provides leadership for the manufacturing maintenance programs and oversight of the computerized maintenance management system. This position ensures the validated state of process equipment is maintained and documented through program ownership.
- Observe all safety precautions and regulations at all times in all areas where duties are performed. Responsible for reporting all safety hazards and potential unsafe working conditions.
- Prioritize maintenance crew’s workload to maintain a safe work environment for all employees.
- Focus team around making reliable improvements in Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). Proven ability to implement robust solutions to reoccurring issues.
- Administers maintenance records, CMMS activities
- Coordinates and directs contractor activities
- Understand and comply with of all current corporate policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of reliability centered maintenance practices. Knowledge and understanding of sound engineering practices and principles.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to solving equipment problems. Must have strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Coordinate the design and delivery of technical training.
- Work closely with the Production Supervisors to coordinate maintenance events to include resource planning, change overs, preventative maintenance and project scheduling.
- Must possess a disciplined approach to standards and procedures required to facilitate and implement improvements. Customer focused to provide quality service and improve equipment and process reliability
- Must be able to make identify, plan and implement process improvements in a quick and efficient manner.
- Assist in data analysis pre- and post- new equipment installation.
- Provide visibility of implementation progress to management.
- Work with other plants in spreading and adopting best practices.
- Attend required personal developmental training.
- Help develop, train and mentor Team Leads, Maintenance Mechanics and Operators.
- Must consistently be generating new ideals to improve efficiency, reduce cost or eliminate waste.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
- Bachelor's degree. Engineering degree preferred.
- 5-10 years in maintenance with experience implementing reliability centered maintenance principles
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities