Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jump-start your career with Robert Bosch in Florence, KY, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for troubleshooting, conducting preventative maintenance and improving electrical, electronic, hydraulic, servo hydraulic, mechanic and pneumatic systems, maintaining precision alignment and repeatability of robotic systems. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Knowledge of:
- Proper use of hand tools, machine tools, troubleshooting equipment, measuring tools and leveling devices
- Servo hydraulic mechanical, pneumatic and robotic systems
- Knowledge of and experience in blue print reading, understanding of metrics and electrical schematics, standards in industrial electricity equipment, and electrical safety rules
- Understanding of electrical switch devices in relationship to a PLC controller
- Must have post level education above high school in Industrial Mechanics or Electronics
- Working knowledge, understand, and be capable of programming in PLC language, i.e. (LAD) ladder diagram, (CSF) control system flowchart, (STL) statement list
- Understand AC/DC circuits, motor wiring, electrical and safety codes for machine wiring, disconnects, fusing, wire sizing, PLC control wiring interface with other electrical devices and sensors as the a.m. systems
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Understand board level electronics and how they control, i.e. robotic, speed control, positioning, servo valves and test equipment
- Understanding and working knowledge of hydraulic pumps, directional control valves, proportional valves, servo valves, oil flow and pressure controls, filtering, electro-pneumatics and specific equipment safety rules
- Willing to be trained on programming of Siemens control units incl. "Transline 2000" and other basic training related to a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 4 hours at a time, repetitively bend, twist, grasp
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Operate all equipment in machine shop, to include lathes, grinders, saws, forklift, lifting devices, etc including related welding equipment
- Install, troubleshoot and/or repair water, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic systems, and set-up balance and maintain servo hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Perform preventative maintenance requirements such as, filter and oil changes, fill grease units, top off oil levels, precision cleaning of equipment and take oil samples to process for evaluations
- Troubleshoot electronic problems with actuators and sensors for mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic functions Also included are servo hydraulics and servo pneumatics, high resolution positioning, load cells, AC servo drives, electrorobotic systems, electronic test equipment
- Operate and use equipment such as, multi-meter, oscilloscope, amp gauges, watt meters, Siemens PG units, and computers
- Develop PLC program improvements and changes as required
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply