Enviva - Industrial Electrician
Job TitleEnviva - Industrial Electrician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career at Enviva in Wilmington, NC, and expand your professional portfolio. As an Electrician, you will ensure proper preventive maintenance is completed on critical and auxiliary machinery. This position requires meticulous adherence to approved procedures, identification and documentation of equipment. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Since 2004, Enviva has been developing a cleaner energy alternative to fossil fuels. Now, Enviva is the largest producer of wood pellets in the world. With seven operating plants in the southeastern United States, Enviva produces over 3 million metric tons of wood pellets annually that are used in power plants in the United Kingdom and Europe that once were fueled by coal. By switching to Enviva’s wood pellets, these power plants have reduced their lifetime carbon footprint by about 80 percent.
Enviva makes their wood pellets through sustainable practices that protects Southern forests and by employing over around 700 people in the rural South. Enviva’s goal is to help lower emissions, sustain healthy forests and strong communities.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Exceptional Hours (Rotating, Overtime/Weekends as needed)
- Shift will be 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday-Friday
- When a boat is in port, the shift will change to rotating 12’s (rotating days and nights, 2 boats per month – usually average 1 week a month), then usually on call 1 week a month, as well.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associate’s degree (preferred)
- 2 – 3 years of manufacturing experience
- 4 years of electrical experience
- Wood products background (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability in using hand tools and power tools as required repairing and/or replacing wiring, equipment and fixtures
- Highly trained to work from ladders, scaffolds and tools to install maintain or repair electrical wiring equipment and fixtures
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Proficient teamwork and detail orientation
- Must be safety conscientious
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift above shoulders
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work safely obeying OSHA and Enviva standards for work practices
- Ability to work well in high places in excess of 100 feet, use man lifts, and work in confined spaces
- Troubleshoot electrical issues relating to the PLC, motor control centers and all electrical devices.
- Perform electrical field work in a continuous manufacturing environment.
- Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as needed.
- Conduct periodic inspections and the operation of heavy equipment.
- Perform all additional duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to complete training as required by Supervisor and specified by Enviva
Please submit resumes email@example.com
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply