Robert Bosch, LLC - Process Technician
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Process Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
This position will participate and lead projects whose scope focuses on OEE improvement and machine stability.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree, apprenticeship graduate, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in maintaining control systems and electrical/electronic repair.
- Experience utilizing prints, schematics, and documentation for troubleshooting issues.
- Must have a working knowledge of electro-hydraulic/electro-pneumatic systems.
- Working knowledge of DOS, Windows, and various Computer Systems.
- Knowledge of MKS, Promaster, UBK, CS2000, Indraworks and Staeubli CS7/CS8.
- Previous experience with self -managed teams, preferred.
- The technician demonstrates self initiative, promotes associates’ suggestions, and utilizes CIP concepts to improve quality, and overall equipment effectiveness.
- The electrical technician will develop training material and train appropriate personnel in subject matter of advanced electrical problems that are associated with MOE 2 equipment.
- This role will act as the subject matter expert for all electronic systems in the ABS/ESP Final Assembly.
- This role will use various measuring, testing equipment and software tools to troubleshoot, modify, repair PLCs, PCs, CNCs, and Robots, as well as electronic/electrical circuits, equipment, control systems, and network components.
- This position will utilize different support software tools such as spreadsheets, ProMaster, MKS and SAP to support maintenance and production in MOE2.
- The electrical technician will provide maintenance support on cross-functional teams and process related issues.
- Receives and provides proper turnovers of necessary personnel as required.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, modifies and replaces all types of electrical and electronic components relative to controls.
- Uses Computer/PLC programs to monitor, troubleshoot, and modify machine controls, sequences and processes.
- Installs and upgrades computer software.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area, perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- To provide floor support as deemed necessary by the supervisor
- To work with a proactive (LEAN) mindset in order to FIND deviations/trends of problems prior it turns in to failure, SOLVE problems with Structured Troubleshooting Method, SHARE solutions and be able to TEACH others using/creating Guidelines and Qualification Cards.
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
Bosch Charleston is a part of a global network with close to 400,000 associates who make products that are “Invented for Life.”
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**