Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in Ridgeville, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the maintenance, installation, effective evaluation and repair of production equipment and infrastructure.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- 5 years of experience as a maintenance technician
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Understanding of PLC’s, LOTO etc.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic deficiencies of production equipment
- Interpret and utilize electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic drawings of production equipment
- Operate and evaluate performance of production equipment; and corrects deficiencies
- Weld and follow safe welding practices
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on production equipment
- Identify and specify required machine components
- May be trained and assigned to operate a forklift
- Keep work area clean of debris and safety hazards
- Comply with Safety Policies and reports unsafe conditions
- May be trained and assigned to perform Plant Start-up & Shutdown Procedures and Weekend/Holiday Shutdown Facilities Check
- May be assigned Team Leader responsibilities (guidance of B level and lower maintenance mechanics)
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply