Robert Bosch, LLC - Industrial Technician
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Industrial Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Bosch Charleston is a part of a global network with close to 400,000 associates who make products that are "Invented for Life."
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - https://www.bosch.us/careers/. Select the "Find jobs" button and then sort positions by Location to view the Bosch positions posted for Charleston, SC. If you prefer, you may send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.**
- Uses various measuring and testing equipment to troubleshoot, modify, repair PLCs, PCs, CNCs, and Robots, as well as electronic/electrical circuits, equipment, control systems, and network components.
- Demonstrates self initiative, promotes associates’ suggestions, and utilizes CIP concepts to improve quality, and overall equipment effectiveness.
- Use various support software tools such as spreadsheets, ProMaster, and SAP to support maintenance.
- Provide maintenance support on cross-functional teams.
- Receives and provides proper turnovers of necessary personnel as required.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, modifies and replaces all types of electrical and electronic components relative to controls.
- Uses Computer/PLC programs to monitor, troubleshoot, and modify machine controls, sequences and processes.
- Installs and upgrades computer software.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area, perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree, apprenticeship graduate, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in maintaining control systems and electrical/electronic repair.
- Must have experience utilizing prints, schematics, and documentation for troubleshooting issues.
- Must have a working knowledge of electro-hydraulic/electro-pneumatic systems.
- Must have a working knowledge of DOS, Windows, and the ability to operate personal computers.
- Previous experience with self -managed teams, preferred.
- Must have taken following Work Keys tests and received required score: Applied Technology (4), Graphic Literacy (4), and Workplace Observation (3).
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision.
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities