LocationFountain Inn, SC
Job TitleMaintenance Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in Fountain Inn, South Carolina, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will assume leadership of the maintenance department for US, Fountain Inn plant, defining the direction for conducting and improving all maintenance activities to equipment and plant.
- Health Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience in the automotive industry
- 5+ years (preferred)
- Experience with and knowledge of CAD
- Solid working knowledge of technical assembly operations
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient problem solving/analysis skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, reach and pull
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Supervise 3 shift maintenance team
- Lead the implementation of permanent corrective actions for daily equipment breakdowns
- Support maintenance technicians in troubleshooting difficult problems
- Define project priorities and provide direction to maintenance staff
- Utilize preventive and predictive maintenance techniques to minimize equipment breakdowns
- Analyze maintenance data to support improvement activities
- Compile monthly maintenance KPI report and develop improvement plans
- Coordinate maintenance activities with Production and Manufacturing Engineering to accomplish plant objectives
- Manage maintenance Work Order and PM system
- Ensure proper escalation of breakdowns
- Schedule weekend maintenance support
- Approve maintenance time sheets
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply