Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for operating, testing, maintaining, and calibrating unmanned, automated, servo-mechanical, and electromechanical equipment.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC offering long-term contract opportunities.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental, vision and other optional benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Market leading pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- Associate’s Degree in a technical manufacturing discipline
- High school Diploma or GED AND 2+ years of technical maintenance experience also accepted in exchange for Associate’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in high levels of automation and PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls
- Must be able to pass a hands-on electrical troubleshooting proficiency test working with live electrical current
- Experience with PLCs required (Siemens S7 preferred) and robotics (preferred)
- 3+ years of hands on experience with three-phase power and pneumatic controls is highly desirable
- Ability to work weekends, overtime and holidays as needed
- Must live within a 75 mile radius of the plant or be willing to relocate
- Troubleshoots, maintains, repairs, and modifies automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability
- Oversees equipment modifications for process changes, new models, and expansions
- Maintains and updates all process documentation
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to employ safe work practices
Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply