Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for operating, testing, maintaining, and calibrating unmanned, automated, servo-mechanical, and electromechanical equipment.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- Associate’s Degree in a technical manufacturing discipline
- High school Diploma or GED AND 2+ years of technical maintenance experience also accepted in exchange for Associate’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in high levels of automation and PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls
- Must be able to pass a hands-on electrical troubleshooting proficiency test working with live electrical current
- Experience with PLCs required (Siemens S7 preferred) and robotics (preferred)
- 3+ years of hands on experience with three-phase power and pneumatic controls is highly desirable
- Ability to work weekends, overtime and holidays as needed
- Must live within a 75 mile radius of the plant or be willing to relocate
- Troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and modify automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability
- Oversee equipment modifications for process changes, new models, and expansions
- Maintain and update all process documentation
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to employ safe work practices
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply