Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
- Repair of assembly and material handling equipment
- Servicing and preventive maintenance of assembly, material handling equipment according to service instructions and control instructions
- Rebuilding and improvement of assembly equipment (root cause analysis and improvement)
- Creation of operating manuals, service instructions and control instructions for the production equipment
- Detailed recording of the fulfilled tasks on a daily basis in SAP
- Effective coordination and execution of the assigned tasks and work-orders
- Responsible for meeting the OSHA/safety requirements in the work area - maintain as required
- 3+ years’ experience as a Mechatronics Technician in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Technical knowledge and skills in electric, electronic, SPS (Siemens), CNC, robot technique, electric hydraulics, electric pneumatics, measuring technique, power drive technique, BUS systems (ASI, Profi)
- Experience in highly automated production equipment (robotics)
- Experience in TPM, KAIZEN, Poka Yoke, continuous improvement
- EDP knowledge (SAP R3, MS-Office)
- Independent decision making with high risks for the protection of the production process
- Service orientated thinking, taking of actions and pro-active failure prevention
- Assertiveness, creativity, team work mentality, capable of setting priorities and transparent communication
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out operations
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening. This position does not offer sponsorship Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com.