Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleMaintenance Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in Newnan, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will responsible for direct supervision of Maintenance Technicians supporting various fabrication and assembly departments. You will also be responsible for oversight and repair of electrical and mechanical systems and equipment to include hydraulic, pneumatic, steam and electrical control systems.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct Hire
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical school training (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong Computer Skills
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the shift
- Must be able to work 2nd shift
- Plan, organize and direct Maintenance Department personnel activities
- Proactively manage related expenditures and labor costs
- Support the needs, goals, and targets of the other departments at client site
- Prepare and manage projects and other improvement activities
- Direct daily supervision of Maintenance Department personnel
- Planning and coordination of activities of Maintenance personnel related to:
- Work Order scheduling and completion; Planned and Autonomous Maintenance; Project Team Activities; Continuous Improvement activities; Training and 5S
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply