Robert Bosch, LLC - 3rd Shift Operations Supervisor
Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - 3rd Shift Operations Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career at Robert Bosch in Florence, KY and expand your professional portfolio. As the 3rd Shift Operations Supervisor, you are responsible for working with engineering, logistics and quality to ensure KPIs are being met and the customer is satisfied.
- High school diploma
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing
- 3+ years experience leading a work group
- Goals and results oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible and open to change, including working hours
- Lead team of hourly operations associates to ensure production goals are met
- Ensure safety, quality and productivity goals for assigned areas of responsibility are achieved
- Ensure the operational availability of the equipment is meeting the business target
- Monitor adherence to shop floor work standards for all operations within area of responsibility
- Work with engineering, logistics and quality to ensure KPIs are being met and the customer is satisfied
- Develop the team leaders and operators to ensure we have a high performance culture
- Ensure proper administration of HR policies
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply