LocationBeech Island, SC
Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleGeneral Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, and outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships, and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
The MAU Development Participant (General Manager) will be responsible for ensuring that site-wide operations are performing at agreed upon service levels and driving continual improvement in safety, logistics, operations, and internal support processes.
- Full-time schedule Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Holiday Pay and Vacation time
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years applicable experience
- Customer/Client Focus
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Financial Management
Preferred Education and Experience
- Lean Greenbelt
- Root cause analysis training
- Manage approximately 400 employees across 7 departments
- Ensure that consistent communications are maintained between MAU and customer staff.
- Ensure that department specific metrics are meeting target.
- Coordinate training and development plans for the leadership team.
- In association with the MAU Recruiting Team – screen, interview, and provide hiring recommendations for leadership, training, and administrative support positions
- Provide coaching and if necessary administer disciplinary actions to the leadership team
- Maintain consistent administration of MAU policies to mitigate legal exposure
- Compile, authorize, and submit payroll for the full-time regular team
- Interface between Customer leadership and MAU leadership
- Evaluate project performance for process improvement recommendations
- Provide resources for both short and long term special projects.
- Support and foster a safety culture that is engaged and focused on achieving "Zero Accidents."
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply