Associate Relationship Specialist
Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleAssociate Relationship Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Associate Relations Specialist
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Associate Relations Specialist – Charleston - The objective is to interact with and support the MAU Site Manager at each Mfg. Services account with the core functions related to employee starting, payroll processing, KPI updates and Avionte administrative functions. This position will travel to each facility within the area weekly to ensure support and maintain continuity in cross-training
• Competitive pay
• Great work environment
• Optional Healthcare benefits
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
• Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
• 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
• 1 – 2 years of human resources/employee relations experience
• HR Certification [PHR or SHRM-CP] (preferred)
• Lean Greenbelt experience (preferred)
• Root cause analysis training (preferred)
• Proficient communication skills, oral and written
• Strong analytical, math and reasoning skills
• Excellent customer/client focus
• Proficient problem solving/analysis skills
• Ability to lift 5-20 lbs. and 50 lbs. on occasion
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 12 hours
• Ability to climb stairs multiple times a day
• Some travel within immediate region weekly will be required
• Walk screened candidates through customer sites to demonstrate the work environment and expected job conditions.
• Start MAU new hires to the specific site safety/security standards.
• Process payroll.
• Update MAU metrics package or associated KPI’s.
• Generate attendance counseling notices and scanned completed documents into Avionte.
• Process, verify, and maintain documentation for each employee, including such information as absences, reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
• Audit time records
• Use sound judgment to evaluate risks and seek advice when appropriate
• Identify opportunities for improving and streamlining work processes
• Audit and authorize all required paperwork
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
• Exhibit flexibility, creativity, consistency, fairness, discretion and trust
• Listen to and use new information appropriately
• Establish good rapport with Management
• Exercise listening, questioning, motivating, influencing, and decision making skills
• Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees.
• Demonstrate ability to articulate policies, their applications, and the importance of adherence
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Associate Relations Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply