Robert Bosch, LLC - Group Leader
Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Group Leader
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with Robert Bosch in Summerville, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As a Group Leader, you will be responsible for leading and monitoring the daily packaging or distribution activities of Team Leaders and Warehouse Associates. You will develop and revise standardized work and develop Team Leaders and staff to improve problem solving skills. The individual will perform a variety of specialized administrative/supervisory duties involving specialized and comprehensive records and files.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Direct Hire
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering
- 5 years job-specific experience
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Experience with SAP ERP (preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of department and company policies and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of planning and legal issues associated with a leadership position
- Strong judgment in establishing work assignments in the area of responsibility and in the selection and interpretation of data
- Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets, databases and word processing
- Strong mathematical and logical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to delegate and motivate
- Assign work to be performed, instruct associates, direct efforts and monitor progress and effectiveness of individual and group assignments
- Conduct performance reviews and recommend personnel actions for associates supervised
- Recommend changes or improvements in established procedures to the departmental manager
- Collect, Extract and interpret data from a variety of sources
- Set up and prepare complex statistical reports
- Create and maintain databases, retrieve information and prepare reports and correspondence
- Create and execute database searches. Import and export data to other applications
- Compile data in final format, and arrange report to meet job assignment
- Research source documents and prepare moderately complex reports, spreadsheets and databases using complex mathematical and logic formulas
- Create new or modify existing spreadsheets, establish relational references and formulas
- Establish layout, content and appropriate graphics
- Generate correspondence and memos, creating format to meet specific task. Create tables, columns and merge functions
- Prepare business charts and format page layout. Create materials that include text, tables, charts, and graphics
- May act as contact for vendors for services performed, etc.
- Develop Team Leaders through coaching and mentoring in BPS principles such as Standardized Work, Problem Solving, Transparency, A3 Thinking, Deviation Tracking, learning via process experimentation
- Create standardized work and dialog with hourly staff and Team Leaders on process standards, identifying deviations, to initiate problem solving via CIP activities
- Lead team efforts involving departmental projects and initiatives
- Lead customer satisfaction
- Provide guidance and check the work of others
- Supervise large groups or projects
- Provide and establish decision making guidance
- Perform duties and is responsible at highest /supervisory non-exempt level
- Resolve discrepancies
- Assist in development of others
- Perform first line supervisory duties for staff
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
In 2015, the Bosch Group invested some $7.5 billion in research and development, and operated 118 engineering sites worldwide. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is "Invented for life."
At the Charleston, SC facility, the Bosch plant has manufactured high quality automotive products for more than 40 years. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors. We pride ourselves as a non-union plant and promote a team oriented environment. The facility is equipped with state of the art automated production equipment and technology.
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply