Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleProduction Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Production Supervisor with MAU in Florence, SC. As the Production Supervisor, you will be fully responsible for safety, manufacturing efficiencies pertaining to labor cost, material cost, overhead cost and product quality/product safety. You will also be responsible for implementing policies/procedures and upholding company policies. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Potential for a bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Health benefits
- Direct hire opportunity
- High School Diploma
- AA degree (preferred) plus 5 years related experience and/or training in the food industry
- Basic math and reading skills
- Strong leadership skills and excellent human relations skills
- Basic knowledge of AS400, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PRISM
- Bilingual (Spanish) (preferred)
- Experience working with USDA inspectors required
- Must be able to work 2nd shift
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply