Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleProduction Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Production Supervisor with MAU in Laurens, SC. As the Production Supervisor, you will ensure proper preparation of batters according to formula and scheduled standards. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- 1+ years of production experience with a basic knowledge of mixing, depositor and oven-operation
- Basic experience supervising hourly associates
- Must have ability to read, comprehend, and record necessary information
- Ensure consistency on all batters by controlling the aeration, depositing and baking processes
- Control net finished weight of products by controlling the depositing process
- Control the baking process by observing the process and making adjustments
- Make the necessary changes in temperature and baking time to optimize baked cake layer attributes (height, weight, moisture, cell structure, color, etc.)
- Provide supervision for the mixing, depositing, tray making and packing processes
- Supervise material handling and packaging
- Ensure that the mixing process runs efficiently and consistently
- Maintain schedule by managing headcount for mixing, depositing, packing and material handling are scheduled in advance of production orders
- Maintain record of temperature and specific gravity for batter mixing times
- Record other data
- Perform other duties as directed by managers
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply