LocationNorth Charleston, SC
Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleProduction Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Production Manager with our client in North Charleston, SC. As the Production Manager, you will coordinate all aspects of production of the following product lines: Commercial freeze-dried reagents, JBAIDS freeze-dried reagents, RAZOR freeze-dried reagents, food security reagents, sample purification kits, wet chemistry including buffers and life science products. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science and 2 years related experience OR 5+ years’ experience
- Master’s/PhD, MB (preferred)
- Knowledge of real time PCR (preferred)
- Experience in Industry and Knowledge of GMP/QSR/ISO (preferred)
- Computer literacy in database, spreadsheet, project management, and word processing software
- Ability to write reports and manufacturing procedures
- Must be able define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to organize, lead and evaluate the work of other personnel required
- Must be able to develop, coordinate and implement multi-level individual and team-based tasks
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of the Company’s Quality System
- Work with the Technology Transfer group to transfer new products into cGMP manufacturing
- Lead effort for planning, selection and layout of all equipment required for disposable production
- Responsible for setting up supply lines for critical raw materials to avoid part out situations
- Manage the production team including: interviewing, hiring and training staff, and providing performance feedback and reviews
- Provide on time delivery of products by resolving process/product related issues using tools such as Temporary Deviations, rework procedures, NCR, etc.
- Work closely with R&D, Materials Management and Sales and Marketing to ensure communication between all the groups involved in production, development and sales
- Responsible for all Quality investigations including problem identification, corrective actions, data review and analysis and timely completion of documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply