Leadership Development Program
Job TitleLeadership Development Program
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
This program is designed to provide a diverse and cross-functional work experience to employees at the start of their career at MAU. This is a position that will help us develop future leaders in our company.
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate will be completely open to relocation wherever MAU does business and requires the person to work.
- During each six month rotation, Management Trainees will have a set of key deliverables they are responsible for achieving under the supervision of a functional/site manager. (The deliverables assigned to the Management Trainee will be dependent upon the nature of the rotation)
- Management Trainees will interface with various clients, departments and other functions, depending on nature of rotational assignments. Potential interfaces include: Operations, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, On-site teams, Safety, Risk, etc.
Required Competencies for all MAU Staff
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
Required Education and Experience
Career Path Progression from this position
Upon completion of rotational assignment, Management Trainees will be placed into a position that fits MAU’s business needs at the time. The placement should be a position that the employee is well-prepared for, as a result of their rotation.Work Environment or Working Conditions
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Further, this job may require occasional presence at customer sites, both in administrative and manufacturing environments. Customer sites sometimes include process manufacturing equipment and heavy power industrial vehicles. Environments may vary from non-temperature controlled environments to GMP clean room required.
- Ability to lift 5- 20lbs periodically
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
- Ability to sit for up to 4 hours
Up to 30%
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.