B2B Marketing Assistant
Job TitleB2B Marketing Assistant
Employment TypeContract Associate
B2B Marketing Assistant
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
This is an entry level position that will support the day-to-day functions of the B2B Marketing team. The position will assist in the coordination of efforts for Client focused marketing.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Associate’s degree
- Equivalent work experience also accepted
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience in marketing or graphic design (preferred)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong hardware/software skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with execution of B2B Marketing plan
- Account Based Marketing Tactics
- Support the creation of Campaigns/Engagement Programs for all MAU Markets/Segments including:
- Email Copy
- Marketing Automation Set-Up
- Event Marketing: Help coordinate presence at various industry/economic development/chamber events (coordinate calendar, process invoices, etc.)
- Direct Marketing: Help coordinate direct mail pieces to support targeted messaging to particular industries/buyers for target accounts
- Content Development
- Support ongoing creation of B2B Marketing Content to include:
- Case Studies
- Social Media
- Support B2B social publishing primarily on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn – Monitor sponsored content posts, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement on target audience, daily budget spend, bid, etc.
- Support achievement of B2B Marketing KPIs.
- Provide administrative and support duties for the B2B marketing team.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the B2B Marketing Assistant job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply