Job TitleConstruction Estimator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Construction Estimator with MAU at our client in Augusta, GA. As the Construction Estimator, you will assess and write an estimate for a fire or construction loss utilizing Xactimate Estimating software. You will also develop and maintain a business relationship with insurance adjusters.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Health Benefits
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience as a construction estimator, with a very strong preference for experience using Xactimate Estimating software
- Xactimate experience
- Knowledge of Residential Building Codes
- Ability to inspect and scope projects precisely
- Project management experience
- Construction background
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to obtain a sense of urgency, problem solving and decision making
- Familiar with Windows and Microsoft Office software and Xactimate.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment
- Ability to learn and utilize proprietary software
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Assess and write an estimate for a fire or construction loss utilizing Xactimate Estimating software
- Develop and maintain a business relationship with insurance adjusters
- Serve as primary liaison between the customer and insurance carrier
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Ensure that all employees perform their job duties in a safe manner
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply