Director of Development
Job TitleDirector of Development
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Director of Development
Join MAU in Augusta, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Director of Development, you will implement services, programs, and initiatives that support the goal of a prepared and trained workforce meeting the needs of the regional business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a business or economic development role
- Workforce development (preferred)
- Prior grant familiarity, research skills, and volunteer management helpful
- Highly concentrated in bringing together multiple kinds of constituent groups for programs which enhance furthering business resources, knowledge, assets, and long-term interests
- Must exhibit superior skills in communications, meeting management, people engagement, and outreach
- Establish the organization as an active advocate for championing workforce readiness in the region by fostering relationships with educational and training institutions and with regional businesses
- Work to develop dialog and common interests between wide-ranging stakeholders that perpetuate a unified vision for attaining a superior workforce
- Serve as the primary liaison responsible for the development and on-going coordination of volunteers tasked with furthering its strategic and tactical partnership between public education and the business community
- Work directly with the organization leadership on the scheduling and management of meetings, maintaining well documented discussions, and providing support in implementing the action items
- Maintain a general knowledge base of programs, services, and initiatives that already exist to support public education as well as models of programs, services, and initiatives that could support the organization’s efforts
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply