Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Supervisor’s role is to direct the activities of MAU personnel assigned to the customer site location and insure that customer key performance indicators are achieved. Further to supervise all contingent MAU associate HR functions with a focus on facility on-boarding, payroll, performance counseling and attendance tracking to achieve a positive associate experience and meet customer expectations for contingent staffing.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
High School Diploma Required
- Minimum of five years of supervisory experience, preferably in Human Resources or in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- SHRM PHR or SHRM-CP
- Lean Greenbelt
- Root cause analysis training
- Strong analytical, math and reasoning abilities
- Communication proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem solving/analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interact with department leadership on a daily basis to understand staffing needs and targeted deadlines.
- Coordinate on-boarding and training of all personnel reporting to the facility. Ensure that PIT training is completed prior to beginning OJT.
- Actively mentor/coach a safe work culture through employee engagement, BBS observations and participation in site safety events and holding personnel accountable for work behavior.
- Lead incident investigations and ensure that required information is distributed properly, employee case management techniques are followed, and corrective actions are communicated.
- Lead other required personnel investigations while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ensure that all MAU Personal Conduct Rules are maintained.
- Ensure that employee counseling is administered at the correct cadence and that the MAU "Open Door Policy" is followed.
- Serve as the site primary point of contact for communications and policy changes.
- Ensure that key responsibilities of direct reports are clear and that activities are checked for compliance.
- Sustain and support Leader Standard work for Site Manager Position and all positions reporting to Site Manager.
- Preform safety audits via SafeyNet, BBS, and PIT Observations.
- Implement and manage an associate engagement program.
- Conduct pre-shift meetings.
- Track work performance information.
- Ensure safety policies and procedures are being followed.
- Identify areas of workforce improvement and initiate corrective actions to address these areas.
- Serve as a liaison between associates and Department/Section Leaders.
- Complete attendance reports.
- Ensure that all clients’ supervisors are aware of any employees who will be absent.
- Conduct quality review of employees.
- Complete accident reports and on-site investigations within 24 hours of accident and counsel employees verbally and in writing for safety violations.
- Observe and report any safety concerns or violations.
- Verify that each employee working on shift has time record.
- Issue locks, lockers, and uniforms (if applicable) to new employees.
- Notify employees when their assignments are being terminated or completed.
- Complete required site management reports in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and report with client’s supervisors on workforce issues or possible new requirements.
- Ensure weekly payroll is submitted by client and checked for accuracy.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Training Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply